GENARAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN
XV National Transport Infrastructure Conference with International Participation
October 06 – 08, 2022
Bulgaria, Nessebar, Sol Nessebar Palace Hotel /5 stars/
- PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Institute of Transportation Engineering; Address: 78 Iliyantsi Blvd., Sofia, Bulgaria
- Venue and time of the event
October 06 – 08, 2022; Bulgaria, Nessebar, Sol Nessebar Palace Hotel /5 stars/, 7 Aurelia Boulevard 7, 8230 Aureliya, Burgas
- Participation right
All persons who have registered and paid the participation fee have the right to participate in the Conference.
Each participant should register for participation through a request submitted through the event’s website (http://conferenceroad.bg/en/). After completion of the registration information, the system generates and sends a pro forma invoice to the e-mail address provided by the registering participant. By registering at the website and making a payment, the participant agrees to the general terms and conditions.
- Participation fees
- The conference participation fee for one person is:
315 EUR excluding VAT, if payment is made by 02 September 2022
415 EUR excluding VAT, if payment is made after 02 September 2022
- Additional fees:
Non participant (companion) 180 EUR excluding VAT
Driver 180 EUR excluding VAT
- The amount under item 5.1 includes the cost of:
a) Participation in the conference;
b) 2 nights at Sol Nessebar Palace Hotel /5 stars/;
c) Hotel meals /All Inclusive/.
- The participation fee is not refundable under any conditions after it has been paid.
- The amount under item 5.1 does not include any costs such as:
- a) Expenses for visas, invitations, hotel transfers;
- b) Additional nights and services at the hotel at the request of the participant, other than those under item 5.2.
- Additional services (including additional nights) are paid additionally after confirmation by the organizer.
- The guests under item 5.2. are not participants in the Conference and do not have access to the Conference hall.
- Receiving advertising materials
Participants, who have paid the fee by September 23, 2022, will receive an individual badge. All other participants will receive an empty badge.
- ACCOMMODATION AND STAY AT THE HOTEL
/1/ Check-in is after 12:00 pm on October 6, 2022, and check-out is until 10:00 am on October 8, 2022.
/2/ Guests are accommodated at the main hotel on arrival. If the accommodation is fully booked at a certain time, the next guests will be accommodated in the neighbouring hotel, part of the same complex.
The participation fee covers hotel meals /breakfast, lunch, dinner/ from October 06, 2022 /dinner/ until October 08, 2022 /breakfast/, at the main restaurant.